Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

AUBURN, Ala. [url=http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootball.com/authentic-larry-war
AUBURN, Ala. Larry Warford Jersey . -- Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft. "It was a dream since I was young," Mason said Thursday in announcing his decision. "Im a dream chaser, and now Im just trying to make a dream into reality." The Heisman Trophy finalist was the Tigers workhorse late in the season, coming through in the seasons biggest games. "It was a big dream of mine," Mason said. "I wanted the ball bad, and I felt I could do something with the ball in my hand." Mason, who finished sixth in the Heisman voting, is projected as a likely mid-round draft pick. The 5-foot-10, 205-pounder said he received a third-round grade from the NFL draft advisory board. Third-year sophomore left tackle Greg Robinson is also headed to the NFL. Mason broke Bo Jacksons 28-year-old school single-season record with 1,816 yards. He also ran for 24 touchdowns and finished with six consecutive 100-yard rushing games. "He did a wonderful job for us not only this year, but really his whole career," said Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, who recruited Mason when he was offensive co-ordinator. "Not just the way he played football but the way he represented Auburn. "This is a big day for him and his family. This is a big day for Auburn, so Im very proud of him." Mason rushed for 195 yards and scored two touchdowns in Monday nights BCS championship game against Florida State Monday night. His tackle-breaking 37-yard run with 1:19 left gave the Tigers the lead before losing 34-31. Once regarded as an undersized, speed back, Mason averaged 34 carries and 194.5 yards over the final four games. He ran 46 times for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Missouri. Malzahn called Mason "one of the tougher individuals in all of college football." "He can run between the tackles, hes got great courage, he plays his best games in his biggest games, and hes a good receiver out of the backfield also," the coach said. Mason was asked what kind of running back the team that drafts him will get. "I feel like theyll get somebody thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to win," he said. "My minds not just set on money, its set on championships. I have yet to win a championship, and my mind-sets not going to change. God willing, Ill win a championship at the next level." Kurt Coleman Jersey . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns. Taysom Hill Jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootb...sey-womens . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season.JUPITER, Fla. -- Washington Nationals star Bryce Harper was ejected Wednesday after being called out at first base in a 3-2 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals. Harper led off the fourth inning with a slow roller that second baseman Mark Ellis barehanded and flipped to first. The throw appeared to beat Harper and umpire Jeff Gosney called him out. The 21-year-old Harper kept his head down, screaming his displeasure as he passed Gosney on his way to the third-base dugout. Gosney threw out Harper, who didnt seem to initially realize hed been ejected. Nationals manager Matt Williams said he asked third base umpire C.B. Bucknor whether they could wait until the end of the inning before Harper had to leave the dugout. Williams said the crew wanted the All-Star outfielder to go immediately. "I just didnt want him to be embarrassed by him having to walk in front of everybody down the line," Williams said. The game was briefly delayed while Harper gathered his belongings and walked to the visiting clubhouse beyond the left-field wall. Fans extended their pens and papers requesting autographs as Harper passed the corner of the left-field bleachers that sit about 10 feet from the foul line. "We love the way he plays the game because he plays all out and he desperately wants to win so we love that about him," Williams said. "In a situation like that, he has to not take it too far, thats all." "The umpire told me that (Harper) said something to him," he said. "The question I had is, Did he say something? I didnt see him make a gesture to him or anything, but he said the magic word." The Nationals didnt make Harper available for comment. "I dont know what (Harper) said to him, but as he was walking off the field I said to him, That was a great at-bat, because it was," Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright said. "He fouled off a bunch of pitches," he said. "He kind of turned away and started walking off, then he looked back and said, Thanks, by the way." Yadier&nnbsp;Molina drove in all three Cardinals runs. Cameron Jordan Jersey. Trevor Rosenthal worked around a two-out triple to earn the save. STARTING TIME Nationals: Washington has yet to make a decision on its fifth starter. Tanner Roark and Taylor Jordan, the two competitors for the spot, will both pitch in the Nationals exhibition against Detroit on Sunday in Washington. Cardinals: Wainwright threw five scoreless innings of one hit ball to cap his spring. The Cardinals opening day starter allowed four runs in 22 2-3 Grapefruit League innings, striking out 18 while walking one. "Im ready for them to start counting," he said. "I feel good. Spring has flown by. Ive had a lot of fun down here and now its time to get going." TRAINERS ROOM Cardinals: Manager Mike Matheny doesnt expect injured pitchers Jaime Garcia and Jason Motte to make the trip north with the club for the Cardinals exhibition game at Triple-A Memphis on Friday. Matheny also wasnt sure whether the two pitchers will be part of St. Louis home-opener festivities. Nationals: Washington pitcher Doug Fister will start a minor league game on Thursday as he tries to build up his pitch count. He battled elbow inflammation earlier this spring but is scheduled to start the season with the major league club. AARDSMA ABOARD Newly signed reliever David Aardsma made his first appearance for St. Louis, allowing one hit and walking one in a scoreless inning of work. The Cardinals have spent much of spring searching for their final bullpen arm and the 32-year-old right-hander likely leaps to the front of a list of candidates that includes Kevin Butler, Scott McGregor and Jorge Rondon. Aardsma began the spring with Cleveland as a non-roster invitee. He is 23-15 with 69 saves and a 4.23 ERA during a seven-year major league career. EXTRA SWINGS Washington left third baseman Ryan Zimmerman and first baseman Adam LaRoche at their spring training complex so that the pair could get multiple at-bats in minor league games. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste